Looking for a Career in Fitness?
The YMCA offers a Nationally accredited Fitness qualifications, all qualifications are delivered through a flexible delivery style, providing you with the ability to fit your studies in around your work and personal commitments.
Qualifications available Job Role
Certificate IV in Fitness (SIS40210) Personal trainer
Certificate III in Fitness (SIS30310) Fitness Instructor or Group Exercise Instructor
10 Reasons to study with the YMCA:
- No formal lectures – our flexible delivery means you can study when and where it suits you
- The YMCA is an international provider of Fitness programs, owning and operating its own centres
- Practical workshops run with small groups help you apply the knowledge learned and develop your programming and instructing skills
- Support you need to complete your qualification – phone, email, tutorials and workshops
- Range of learning resources provided
- All course resources/textbooks/workshops including First aid and CPR are included in the one price
- Thorough courses providing good level of industry knowledge helping ensure you are job ready
- Qualified and experienced trainers
- No exams! A series of short answer, scenario ad practical assessments allow us to ensure you have learnt the required skills and knowledge
- Flexible payment plan to suit your budget
All YMCA qualifications are Nationally recognised providing you with the requirements to work in industry and register with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia.
Our brochure including enrolment form can be downloaded from www.ymcaeducation.com