YMCA Active Kids Holiday Program offers the most action packed vacation care program in the region consisting of indoor sports, gymnastics, art and craft activities plus a host of special events that differ each day. Our program changes each holidays but you can expect to see the most exciting activities including:
- jumping castles
- amazing science shows and workshops
- fitness classes - especially for kids
- magic shows
- zorb balls
- water slides in summer
- cooking themes
- and much much more!
"Our programs are run by Supervisors and trained YMCA Leaders who will ensure your child has a fun, safe and memorable time."
YMCA Fitness Kids Club
We offer a Kids Club service to provide quality care and activities to children aged 6 weeks and over while their parents participate in activities within the center. We pride ourselves in providing safe, high quality care and developmental opportunities for young children attending our Kids Club.
Here are some general guidelines that we ask you to be familiar with:
- Children are encouraged to bring some morning tea and a drink bottle
- If your child may sleep throughout the morning a pram will be required
- Please bring a spare change of clothes as children may get messy or wet especially in Summer with water play on offer
- We advise parents not to re-enter the Kids Club room after leaving your child, as this can be unsettling.
- Please notify us of any changes to care arrangements or medical details. Your child/children’s safety is our highest concern.
Kids Club - Availability
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8.30am – 10.45am